Paul Dale’s Top Ten Rules for Survival
- Don’t go up into the attic.
- Never go down to the basement alone or in the dark.
- Don’t go outside after dark, especially not to a garage or outbuilding like a gazebo or even an outhouse.
- Don’t look under the bed.
- Don’t look inside the closet.
- Never poke your fingers into a hole, especially not a shower or kitchen drain.
- Don’t go into the water.
- Never stay at an isolated off-the-highway motel.
- Be cautious of strangers.
- Stay out of cemeteries.
And Number 11: Don’t cry over spilled milk.